Politics. Rivista di Studi Politici seeks proposals for a miscellaneous issue (9, 1/2018). The issue will include articles on political topics read through the following approaches: political philosophy, history of political thought, history of political institutions, political theory, and political science.
In line with its editorial project, the journal intends to include and promote studies that offer an original and innovative look at politics and the way it has so far been theorized. We welcome in particular: new readings of political thinkers or of specific aspects of their theories that have so far been overlooked; studies of modern or contemporary political theory – or political thought – so far under-analyzed; philological analysis of political texts and documents.
For article proposals, send abstracts (approximately 2500 characters including spaces) and a short bibliography (max. 10 references) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 January 2018: call for papers publication;
- 11 February: article proposal submission (2500 spaces);
- 23 February: abstract selection;
- 22 April: submission of full articles (max 35000 spaces);
- 5 June: double blind peer review deadline;
- 30 June: completion of revised versions of articles;
- 9 July 2018: publication.
Journal citation method: The Chicago Manual of Style 16